Start A Business Smoothly
Know the Simple Steps for Starting
Your Business Right.
Owning your own business is right up there with apple pie and baseball as an American pastime. In order to assure that your business succeeds beyond the initial desire and thrill of fulfilling a dream, you must take the time to develop a comprehensive plan and gain the advantage of having all pertinent information in place before you begin your venture.
We can help you avoid becoming another failed business statistic.
With our help, you will identify and avoid the common mistakes many new business owners make. We will help you build a business plan for success, as well as provide financial management services to meet your needs.
Steps to starting your business right…
- Prepare a business plan and determine your initial capital needs.
- Identify your current resources, as well as sources of start-up capital and your borrowing capacity.
- Review potential business structures in terms of tax advantages and portability in case you need to relocate.
- Plan for financial management of your business by selecting accounting software that fits your projected budget and gaining the hardware necessary to run it.
- Understand the key components of a Cash Flow Projection and develop one to cover each month of your business for the first year, at least.
- Learn about the best billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Research and gain an understanding of employment laws so that you are prepared to comply from the start.
- Consider a home office for maximizing tax deductions.
- Prepare and file for all local and state licenses and permits.
- Gain a Federal Employer Identification Number and set up payroll services and payroll tax filing systems with your first employee.
- Identify any business insurance needs.
- Develop a Partnership Agreement. By putting the terms of all business partnerships into writing, you will save a lot of future pain and headache, as well as the potential detriment of your business.
Don’t let this list overwhelm your desire to start a business. Our services were created with small business owners like you in mind.
Call us today to start your business the right way!
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (714) 696-8680 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I have had the pleasure of working with David for over two years, I had not previously worked with a CPA, but was quite blown away with his knowledge, guidance and determination when it came to making sure our company stayed an income generating manufacturer. We are a multiple subsidiary company which he was diligent in keeping up with and straight in our books and that’s not easy to do especially with the demands of our CEO.
His professionalism helped guide our startup company from chaos to a systematic machine which was SEC compliant. He reorganized the payroll to make sure that it was up to date and on time. He set up a Purchase Order system so that the appropriate authorizations could be gathered to process payments and employee reimbursements. David is honest, he displays outstanding integrity, and he is committed; all qualities that a company deserve, and without his strategic planning the company would have easily fallen apart.
As a fellow accountant, I understand how difficult it is to make sure a company is fluent with their records as well as keeping the CEO happy with productivity and income generation and David made that look easy. He stood by what was right to keep the company in line with governing agencies, stockholders and GAAP. David served as the backbone and an integral asset to our company’s success. Any company or individual that follows through with his setup, his direction, and his planning will have everything needed for continued success.Professionalism helped guide our startup company
My Son introduced me to This Firm and David , I was really in mess with my taxes ! But it was not long before they came to the rescue and straightened everything out. What a relief that was!. Thank you so much for all your work and understanding not to mention making me comfortable and putting my mind at ease. I am so appreciative for all you have done !Came to the rescue and straightened everything out