Quickbooks Services Made Easy
Save Time and Money With QuickBooks.
QuickBooks financial management software was created with small to mid-sized business owners like you in mind.
You will benefit from using QuickBooks in the following ways…
- Save Time. In QuickBooks, many common tasks are dealt with automatically.
- Generate and Customize Reports with ease so that you know where your business stands at any given moment.
- The Bargain Price. It doesn’t matter if your income is a little or a lot, QuickBooks handles your receipts and payables with the same ease at a very affordable price and it grows as your business grows. Use it to design a business plan for a starter loan or a line of credit or use it to manage your plans for future expansion.
- Easily Customizable. QuickBooks is flexible and easy to setup so that it will work the way you need it to work. It is adaptable to a wide range of businesses, and now you can get customized accounting packages ready to go for businesses such as contracting, healthcare, retailers, and non-profit organizations.
- Stability and a Proven Product. QuickBooks has been around for years and its broad customer base is testimony to its reliability.
- Easy to Share Data. With QuickBooks, you can reliably and easily share data with 100s of other business applications, including the popular Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Manage Invoicing and Payments Online. Business transactions occur faster with QuickBooks, because you can email your statements and invoices online and a customer can easily pay via credit card or bank account transfer. No more check-is-in-the-mail syndrome dragging down your business!
- Merchant Account Service. A QuickBooks perk that allows you to easily accept credit card payments. Since it is integrated with your software, there is never a need to enter credit card or payment information twice. There is no additional hardware or software required.
- Banking Online Made Easy. Once you set up your current bank account in Quickbooks, paying bills is easier than ever before. You simply write checks in QuickBooks and with the click of a button, your financial institution does the rest. Save the costs associated with mailing checks – no more envelopes, paper, high-priced stamps!
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (714) 696-8680 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I have had the pleasure of working with David for over two years, I had not previously worked with a CPA, but was quite blown away with his knowledge, guidance and determination when it came to making sure our company stayed an income generating manufacturer. We are a multiple subsidiary company which he was diligent in keeping up with and straight in our books and that’s not easy to do especially with the demands of our CEO.
His professionalism helped guide our startup company from chaos to a systematic machine which was SEC compliant. He reorganized the payroll to make sure that it was up to date and on time. He set up a Purchase Order system so that the appropriate authorizations could be gathered to process payments and employee reimbursements. David is honest, he displays outstanding integrity, and he is committed; all qualities that a company deserve, and without his strategic planning the company would have easily fallen apart.
As a fellow accountant, I understand how difficult it is to make sure a company is fluent with their records as well as keeping the CEO happy with productivity and income generation and David made that look easy. He stood by what was right to keep the company in line with governing agencies, stockholders and GAAP. David served as the backbone and an integral asset to our company’s success. Any company or individual that follows through with his setup, his direction, and his planning will have everything needed for continued success.Professionalism helped guide our startup company
My Son introduced me to This Firm and David , I was really in mess with my taxes ! But it was not long before they came to the rescue and straightened everything out. What a relief that was!. Thank you so much for all your work and understanding not to mention making me comfortable and putting my mind at ease. I am so appreciative for all you have done !Came to the rescue and straightened everything out