Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (714) 696-8680 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I have had the pleasure of working with David for over two years, I had not previously worked with a CPA, but was quite blown away with his knowledge, guidance and determination when it came to making sure our company stayed an income generating manufacturer. We are a multiple subsidiary company which he was diligent in keeping up with and straight in our books and that’s not easy to do especially with the demands of our CEO.
His professionalism helped guide our startup company from chaos to a systematic machine which was SEC compliant. He reorganized the payroll to make sure that it was up to date and on time. He set up a Purchase Order system so that the appropriate authorizations could be gathered to process payments and employee reimbursements. David is honest, he displays outstanding integrity, and he is committed; all qualities that a company deserve, and without his strategic planning the company would have easily fallen apart.
As a fellow accountant, I understand how difficult it is to make sure a company is fluent with their records as well as keeping the CEO happy with productivity and income generation and David made that look easy. He stood by what was right to keep the company in line with governing agencies, stockholders and GAAP. David served as the backbone and an integral asset to our company’s success. Any company or individual that follows through with his setup, his direction, and his planning will have everything needed for continued success.Professionalism helped guide our startup company
My Son introduced me to This Firm and David , I was really in mess with my taxes ! But it was not long before they came to the rescue and straightened everything out. What a relief that was!. Thank you so much for all your work and understanding not to mention making me comfortable and putting my mind at ease. I am so appreciative for all you have done !Came to the rescue and straightened everything out